OK, I'll assume you're having some trouble finding the Pots of Gold. Here are some
tips that should help you along a little
- Treasures can be found by clicking on 'hidden' links. These may be very small links
(and thus somewhat difficult to see) or links that are somewhat misleading. They
may also be located on 'odd' parts of the page. Be sure to look carefully on the
pages you explore.
- Treasure may be found on offsite links. In other words, where you see links to other
Web sites - try them out!
- Treasures may be hidden in some of the pictures you see in Reeko's Mad Scientist
Lab. Look at the pictures carefully!
- Treasures and clues may be found within the text of the experiments and science
tips. Read everything carefully!
The following only work for Internet Explorer 4.0 users (don't worry Navigator users
- we haven't forgotten about you and Navigator treasures are in the works):
- Treasure may appear and disappear on a whim. They may also 'fly' across a page (which
means you've got to be quick in order to click on them as they go by).
- Some treasures may be hidden behind other images (how do you get to those?)
- Some treasures may 'pop out' whenever you move your mouse cursor into a certain
If you read something or see something that seems a little 'out of place' - experiment
with it! It may be a hidden treasure...
Return to the Pot of Gold Contest page